Hypertherm Plasma Source
Hypertherm Plasma Source
We Equipments indiais OEM partners for Hypertherm Plasma Series. The next generation XPR™ plasma cutting systems represent the most significant advance in mechanized plasma cutting technology. Offering unmatched X-Definition™ cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the XPR increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs.
Typical applications :• Pipe and tube cutting
• Robotic cutting
• XY cutting
• Straight cutting
• Bevel cutting
• Hole cutting
• Fine feature cutting
Features and benefits:
- 1. Industry-leading cut quality – X-Definition
X-Definition™ technology significantly enhances cut quality on mild steel and expands the application of Hypertherm’s pioneering HyDefinition® process to a broad range of non-ferrous applications.
• Improves cut quality and consistency on mild steel
• Ensures superior stainless steel cut quality across all thickness ranges
• Extends Hypertherm’s HyDefinition® process to deliver cleaner, sharper, more consistent edge quality on stainless steel and aluminum
- 2. Optimized productivity, lower operating costs
Building on Hypertherm’s industry-leading productivity technologies, XPR is engineered to give you maximum cutting efficiency and reduced operating costs.
• Dramatic improvement in consumable life on mild steel applications
• Thicker piercing capability than competitive plasma systems
• Significantly lower operating costs than previous generation technology
• High quality argon marking using the same cutting consumables
The Powermax® family of products consists of seven highly portable, professional grade air plasma systems. Built to withstand heavy duty use in demanding industrial environments, the systems are an ideal choice for hand or automated cutting and gouging of any electrically conductive metal; depending on system size, they offer a severance cut capacity from 16 mm (5/8") at 30 A to 57 mm (2-1/4") at 125 A.
- 3. Cut metal quickly and cleanly
Plasma is created when gas is ionized by electrical energy. In Powermax systems, its intense heat (up to 22,000° C) is used to melt metal. Compressed air or nitrogen blows the molten metal away, leaving a clean edge that’s ready to weld in most cases.
- 4. Cut or gouge any electrically conductive metal
Whether in a shop, factory, at home, or in the field, Powermax systems cut and gouge all metal types and forms. Most Powermax models are available with a handheld or machine torch exactly tailored to your application.
Powermax advantages :• Best performance in its class
• State-of-the-art consumable technology delivers faster speeds and better cut quality to help you get more done in less time.
• High portability, simple controls and a stable plasma arc make Powermax systems easy to operate, even for beginners.
• Long consumable life and fast cut speeds lower your cutting and gouging costs.
Powermax system requirements :• AC power source (fixed or generator)
• Compressed air – shop air, portable air compressor, or bottled air (nitrogen is often used for stainless steel) – no explosive oxyfuel (excluding Powermax30 AIR system)
• Safety equipment – including shaded glasses or face shield, gloves, protective clothing
• Proper ventilation